Abstracts should be received on or before 11th January 2013. All presenting authors must register as delegates for Focus 2013.
To submit an abstract please CLICK HERE.
The title must not exceed 20 words and the text should be no more than 300 words. Figures and tables should not be included in the abstract.
- State the specific aim of the study
- State methods used, if pertinent
- Summarise results obtained
- State conclusions reached
- Statements such as 'data will be presented' or 'results will be discussed' may lead to rejection.
The Scientific Programme Committee and Editor of the Proceedings of the meeting will review all submitted abstracts. Their decision is final. Corresponding authors will be notified of acceptance by 28th February 2013. Abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in a Supplement to the Annals of Clinical Biochemistry.Back to top